This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Clock Tower at Bagnols-sur-Cèze (La Tour de l'Horloge à Bagnols-sur-Cèze)
- Artist: Albert André, French, 1869-1954
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Place Made: France
- Dates: ca. 1924
- Dimensions: 31 7/8 x 25 1/2 in. (81 x 64.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right: "Albert André"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 29.29
- Credit Line: Frank Sherman Benson Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Albert André (French, 1869-1954). The Clock Tower at Bagnols-sur-Cèze (La Tour de l'Horloge à Bagnols-sur-Cèze), ca. 1924. Oil on canvas, 31 7/8 x 25 1/2 in. (81 x 64.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank Sherman Benson Fund, 29.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)