This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Femme assise et cheval
- Portfolio/Series: accompanies the book "Les Métamorphoses d'Ovide"
- Artist: Pablo Picasso, Spanish, 1881-1973
- Medium: Etching on Japan paper, laid down on mat board with tape at left edge
- Dates: 1931
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 x 10 in. (33 x 25.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Stamped verso lower right in brown ink: "Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, N.Y."
- Signature: Unsigned
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 36.915.21
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973). Femme assise et cheval, 1931. Etching on Japan paper, laid down on mat board with tape at left edge, Sheet: 13 x 10 in. (33 x 25.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 36.915.21. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)