This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Torso of a Woman
- Artist: André Derain, French, 1880-1954
- Medium: Lithograph on laid paper
- Place Made: France
- Dimensions: 18 1/8 x 13 9/16 in. (46 x 34.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermark: "M.B.M."
- Signature: Signed, "A. Derain" in pencil, lower right corner
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 36.917
- Edition: 25/25
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Derain (French, 1880-1954). Torso of a Woman. Lithograph on laid paper, 18 1/8 x 13 9/16 in. (46 x 34.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 36.917. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (58%)