This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Fourth Class II (Vierte Klasse II)
- Artist: Max Beckmann, German, 1884-1950
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on wove paper
- Place Made: Germany
- Dates: 1913
- Dimensions: Sheet: 16 1/8 x 9 5/8 in. (41 x 24.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Beckmann" lower right corner in pencil
- Inscriptions: Lower right in graphite: "Beckmann"; bottom center later addition in graphite: "MAX BECKMANN, WARTERAUM 1913"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 37.417
- Credit Line: Gift of J. B. Neumann
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Max Beckmann (German, 1884-1950). Fourth Class II (Vierte Klasse II), 1913. Etching and drypoint on wove paper, Sheet: 16 1/8 x 9 5/8 in. (41 x 24.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of J. B. Neumann, 37.417. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (75%)