This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Yellow Dress
- Artist: Augustus Peck, American, 1906-1975
- Medium: Color monotype on tan paper
- Dates: 1938
- Dimensions: Sheet: 19 13/16 x 15 3/4 in. (50.3 x 40 cm) Image: 14 15/16 x 11 3/4 in. (37.9 x 29.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: No marks
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right of sheet: "Augustus Peck"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, lower right corner of sheet: "G"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.221
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Augustus Peck (American, 1906-1975). The Yellow Dress, 1938. Color monotype on tan paper, Sheet: 19 13/16 x 15 3/4 in. (50.3 x 40 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 38.221. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)