This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Clown with Red Cap
- Artist: Russell T. Limbach, American, 1904-1971
- Medium: Color lithograph from two stones on white wove paper
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 13/16 x 10 3/16 in. (35.1 x 25.9 cm) Image: 12 3/16 x 8 13/16 in. (31 x 22.4 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: "Clown" lower left under margin
- Signature: Signed in graphite, below image lower right: "Limbach"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.223
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Russell T. Limbach (American, 1904-1971). Clown with Red Cap. Color lithograph from two stones on white wove paper, Sheet: 13 13/16 x 10 3/16 in. (35.1 x 25.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 38.223. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)