This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Émile Bernard, French, 1868-1941
- Medium: Woodcut on laid paper
- Place Made: France
- Dates: 1894
- Dimensions: 13 3/4 x 5 13/16 in. (35 x 14.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Not signed
- Inscriptions: Embossed stamp, recto: "L'Estampe Originale"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.375
- Credit Line: Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Émile Bernard (French, 1868-1941). Crucifixion, 1894. Woodcut on laid paper, 13 3/4 x 5 13/16 in. (35 x 14.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund, 38.375. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (60%)