This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Southern Pine, Florida
- Artist: Carl Ruggles, American, 1876-1971
- Medium: Watercolor and ink on paper
- Dates: ca. 1938
- Dimensions: Sheet: 9 x 9 15/16 in. (22.9 x 25.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed twice in ink at lower left and lower right: "Carl Ruggles"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.428
- Credit Line: Gift of Friends of Southern Vermont Artists, Inc.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Carl Ruggles (American, 1876-1971). Southern Pine, Florida, ca. 1938. Watercolor and ink on paper, Sheet: 9 x 9 15/16 in. (22.9 x 25.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Friends of Southern Vermont Artists, Inc., 38.428. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: On verso, test strokes in wash and colored chalks or crayons
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)