This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Christ on the Cross (Christus am Kreuz)
- Portfolio/Series: Die Passion, Plate 3
- Artist: Oskar Kokoschka, Austrian, 1886-1980
- Medium: Lithograph on cream wove paper
- Place Made: Europe
- Dates: 1916
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 1/4 x 16 1/16 in. (33.7 x 40.8 cm) Image: 10 1/2 x 12 in. (26.7 x 30.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left in stone: "O.K."
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.881
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Oskar Kokoschka (Austrian, 1886-1980). Christ on the Cross (Christus am Kreuz), 1916. Lithograph on cream wove paper, Sheet: 13 1/4 x 16 1/16 in. (33.7 x 40.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 38.881. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)