This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Rest on the Flight into Egypt (Rast auf der Flucht nach Ägypten)
- Artist: Oskar Kokoschka, Austrian, 1886-1980
- Medium: Lithograph on cream wove paper
- Place Made: Europe
- Dates: 1916
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 3/16 x 16 1/16 in. (33.5 x 40.8 cm) Image: 8 7/8 x 11 in. (22.5 x 27.9 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Verso lower right stamped: "BROOKLYN MUSEUM/BROOKLYN, N.Y." in rectangle (Lugt 307b)
- Signature: Signed lower left in stone: "OK"
- Inscriptions: Verso lower left in graphite: "38.882"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 38.882
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Oskar Kokoschka (Austrian, 1886-1980). Rest on the Flight into Egypt (Rast auf der Flucht nach Ägypten), 1916. Lithograph on cream wove paper, Sheet: 13 3/16 x 16 1/16 in. (33.5 x 40.8 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 38.882. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (76%)