This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Abraham Walkowitz, American, born Siberia, 1878-1965
- Medium: Pen and India ink on paper mounted to paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet (mount): 9 1/16 x 12 1/16 in. (23 x 30.6 cm) Sheet (drawing): 6 3/4 x 5 1/4 in. (17.1 x 13.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 39.470a
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Abraham Walkowitz (American, born Siberia, 1878-1965). Abstraction, n.d. Pen and India ink on paper mounted to paper, Sheet (mount): 9 1/16 x 12 1/16 in. (23 x 30.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 39.470a. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Currently mounted to sheet with 39.470b
- Record Completeness: Good (71%)