This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Carl Pickhardt, American, 1908-2004
- Medium: Lithograph on white wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Image: 11 x 8 1/16 in. (27.9 x 20.5 cm) Sheet: 15 1/8 x 11 3/4 in. (38.4 x 29.8 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, inside of plate lower left "Pickhardt"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, inside of plate, lower right ""Laughmaker" 4/30"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 40.58
- Edition: Edition: 4/30
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Carl Pickhardt (American, 1908-2004). Laughmaker, 20th century. Lithograph on white wove paper, Image: 11 x 8 1/16 in. (27.9 x 20.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 40.58. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)