This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The End of a Perfect Day
- Artist: George Grosz, American, born Germany, 1893-1959
- Medium: Drypoint on BFK Rives paper
- Place Made: Germany
- Dates: 1939
- Dimensions: Image: 10 x 13 in. (25.4 x 33 cm) Sheet: 12 7/16 x 15 5/16 in. (31.6 x 38.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Lower right in pencil: "George Grosz"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 40.897
- Edition: 250
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: George Grosz (American, born Germany, 1893-1959). The End of a Perfect Day, 1939. Drypoint on BFK Rives paper, Image: 10 x 13 in. (25.4 x 33 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 40.897. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (65%)