This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Vaughn Richard Shoemaker, American, 1902-1991
- Medium: Crayon and ink with touches of white on paper
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet: 18 3/8 x 15 1/2 in. (46.7 x 39.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in ink, lower left: "SHOEMAKER"
- Inscriptions: Title inscribed two times at top center, in ink and in graphite: "BURNING EARS"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 41.102
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Vaughn Richard Shoemaker (American, 1902-1991). Burning Ears, n.d. Crayon and ink with touches of white on paper, Sheet: 18 3/8 x 15 1/2 in. (46.7 x 39.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 41.102. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (72%)