This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Carl Frank Ludwig ED, American, 1890-1959
- Medium: Pen and ink and blue-colored pencil on paperboard
- Dates: 1940
- Dimensions: Sheet: 6 7/8 x 21 1/4 in. (17.5 x 54 cm) Image (3 frames): 5 13/16 x 20 1/8 in. (14.8 x 51.1 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Patent information printed on piece of paper affixed to lower left corner of last frame: "Reg. U. S. Pat. Off.: / Copyright, 1940, by The Chicago Tribune." On verso, date-stamped: "RECEIVED / TRIBUNE / APR 26 PM 3 47"
- Signature: Signed in ink, in lower right of last frame: "CARL / ED."
- Inscriptions: In ink, in lower left of first frame: "5-23"; in blue pencil, at upper left margin: "B.D."; in graphite, in upper center margin: "TIGHTEN UP THOSE PURSE STRINGS"; in black crayon, at upper left margin: "508"; rectangular stamp in right margin: "O.K. - RWC"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 41.209
- Credit Line: Gift of the Daily News
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Carl Frank Ludwig ED (American, 1890-1959). Harold Teen, 1940. Pen and ink and blue-colored pencil on paperboard, Sheet: 6 7/8 x 21 1/4 in. (17.5 x 54 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the Daily News, 41.209. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: On verso, two rough sketches of figures
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)