This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Robert Riggs, American, 1896-1970
- Medium: Lithograph on white wove Rives paper
- Dates: 1937
- Dimensions: 14 1/4 x 19 1/2 in. (36.2 x 49.5 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Rives (G.C.M.)"
- Signature: Signed, "Robert Riggs" lower right margin in pencil
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 42.143
- Credit Line: Augustus Graham School of Design Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Riggs (American, 1896-1970). Elephant Act, 1937. Lithograph on white wove Rives paper, 14 1/4 x 19 1/2 in. (36.2 x 49.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Augustus Graham School of Design Fund, 42.143. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)