This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Off Shore - West Indies
- Artist: Phillip Kappel, American, 1901-1981
- Medium: Drypoint on white laid paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 15 1/4 x 11 3/8 in. (38.7 x 28.9 cm) Image: 11 x 8 15/16 in. (27.9 x 22.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate lower right, "Philip Kappel" and outside of plate, lower right, "Off Shore - West Indies". Signed in drypoint inside of plate lower left "Philip Kappel"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 42.276
- Credit Line: Gift of A. Edward Scherr, Jr.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Phillip Kappel (American, 1901-1981). Off Shore - West Indies, 20th century. Drypoint on white laid paper, Sheet: 15 1/4 x 11 3/8 in. (38.7 x 28.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of A. Edward Scherr, Jr., 42.276. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)