This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Holy Stoners- West Indies
- Artist: Phillip Kappel, American, 1901-1981
- Medium: Drypoint on white laid paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Sheet: 13 13/16 x 15 3/8 in. (35.1 x 39.1 cm) Image: 9 15/16 x 11 7/8 in. (25.2 x 30.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right, "Philip Kappel" and outside of plate, lower left, "The Holystoners - West Indies"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 42.277
- Credit Line: Gift of A. Edward Scherr, Jr.
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Phillip Kappel (American, 1901-1981). The Holy Stoners- West Indies, 20th century. Drypoint on white laid paper, Sheet: 13 13/16 x 15 3/8 in. (35.1 x 39.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of A. Edward Scherr, Jr., 42.277. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)