This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Study No. 2 for Ballerina
- Artist: Chaim Gross, American, born Austria, 1904-1991
- Medium: Graphite on paper
- Dates: ca. 1940
- Dimensions: Sheet: 38 x 25 5/16 in. (96.5 x 64.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, lower right: "Chaim Gross"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 42.417
- Credit Line: Designated Purchase Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Chaim Gross (American, born Austria, 1904-1991). Study No. 2 for Ballerina, ca. 1940. Graphite on paper, Sheet: 38 x 25 5/16 in. (96.5 x 64.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Designated Purchase Fund, 42.417. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (71%)