This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Henry Mark, American, born 1915
- Medium: Silkscreen on heavy wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: Image: 12 1/2 x 10 1/8 in. (31.8 x 25.7 cm) Sheet: 14 1/16 x 11 9/16 in. (35.7 x 29.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Henry Mark" in black ink outside of plate, lower right and signed in graphite, inside of plate, upper left "Henry Mark"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in black ink outside of plate, lower left: " "The Table" " and inscribed in graphite, outside of plate, lower right ""The Table""
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 43.160
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Henry Mark (American, born 1915). The Table, 20th century. Silkscreen on heavy wove paper, Image: 12 1/2 x 10 1/8 in. (31.8 x 25.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 43.160. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)