This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Stanley William Hayter, British, 1901-1988
- Medium: Engraved copper plate on handmade, laid and wove papers
- Dates: 1936
- Dimensions: 15 11/16 x 19 5/16 in. (39.9 x 49 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Plate is engraved with signature "Stanley William Hayter," bottom right recto.
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 43.238.1
- State: I-VIII
- Credit Line: By exchange
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Stanley William Hayter (British, 1901-1988). Combat, 1936. Engraved copper plate on handmade, laid and wove papers, 15 11/16 x 19 5/16 in. (39.9 x 49 cm). Brooklyn Museum, By exchange, 43.238.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)