This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Suzanne Valadon, French, 1865-1938
- Medium: Charcoal on laid paper
- Place Made: France
- Dates: 1908
- Dimensions: Sheet: 16 5/8 x 16 3/4 in. (42.2 x 42.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Bottom right: "Suzanne Valadon/1908"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 44.125.1
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Suzanne Valadon (French, 1865-1938). Nude, 1908. Charcoal on laid paper, Sheet: 16 5/8 x 16 3/4 in. (42.2 x 42.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 44.125.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)