This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Les Deux Soeurs
- Artist: André Dunoyer de Segonzac, French, 1884-1974
- Medium: Etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1921
- Dimensions: 4 5/16 x 6 7/16 in. (11 x 16.4 cm) Sheet: 5 11/16 x 8 in. (14.5 x 20.3 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Van Gelder Zonen, ADOES"
- Signature: Signed, " A. Dunoyer Segonzac" lower left margin in pencil
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 46.68
- Credit Line: A. Augustus Healy Fund and Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: André Dunoyer de Segonzac (French, 1884-1974). Les Deux Soeurs, 1921. Etching on wove paper, 4 5/16 x 6 7/16 in. (11 x 16.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, A. Augustus Healy Fund and Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 46.68. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)