This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Dunes, Oceano, California
- Artist: Edward Weston, American, 1886-1958
- Medium: Gelatin silver photograph
- Dates: 1936
- Dimensions: Image: 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (19.1 x 24.1 cm) Mount: 14 x 15 1/2 in. (35.6 x 39.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Initialed and dated in graphite on mount, lower right recto, under photograph. Titled, signed and dated in graphite, center verso.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 46.75.1
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund and Frederick Loeser Fund
- Rights Statement: © Center for Creative Photography, Arizona Board of Regents
- Caption: Edward Weston (American, 1886-1958). Dunes, Oceano, California, 1936. Gelatin silver photograph, Image: 7 1/2 x 9 1/2 in. (19.1 x 24.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund and Frederick Loeser Fund, 46.75.1. © Center for Creative Photography, Arizona Board of Regents
- Record Completeness: Good (73%)