This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Big Kiss
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio: "Originalitografier av Nils Wedel och färgträsnitt av Adja Yunkers"
- Artist: Adja Yunkers, American, born Latvia, 1900-1983
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1946
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 x 11 9/16 in. (40 x 29.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right of composition in white ink: "Yunkers"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 46.172.6
- Edition: Edition: 26/50
- Credit Line: Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Adja Yunkers (American, born Latvia, 1900-1983). The Big Kiss, 1946. Woodcut on paper, 15 3/4 x 11 9/16 in. (40 x 29.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Charles Stewart Smith Memorial Fund, 46.172.6. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (56%)