This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Pablo Picasso, Spanish, 1881-1973
- Medium: Lithograph on Arches wove paper
- Dates: 1947
- Dimensions: 19 1/2 x 25 1/4 in. (49.5 x 64.2 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Arches"
- Signature: Signed lower left in red crayon: "Picasso"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 47.187.4
- Edition: Edition: 26/50
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973). Couple, 1947. Lithograph on Arches wove paper, 19 1/2 x 25 1/4 in. (49.5 x 64.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund, 47.187.4. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)