This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Medinet Habu, Fortified Gate
- Artist: Edwin Howland Blashfield, American, 1848-1936
- Medium: Graphite on paper mounted to brown paperboard
- Dates: n.d.
- Dimensions: Sheet (irregular): 13 1/8 x 10 11/16 in. (33.3 x 27.1 cm) Mat (drawing mounted to): 18 1/2 x 11 15/16 in. (47 x 30.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Unsigned
- Inscriptions: In graphite, artist's lighting notations: "light" at lower left and on window ledge at right
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 48.217.12
- Credit Line: Gift of John H. Field
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Edwin Howland Blashfield (American, 1848-1936). Medinet Habu, Fortified Gate, n.d. Graphite on paper mounted to brown paperboard, Sheet (irregular): 13 1/8 x 10 11/16 in. (33.3 x 27.1 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of John H. Field, 48.217.12. © artist or artist's estate
- Catalogue Description: Drawing mounted to paperboard with 48.217.13 on other side.
- Record Completeness: Good (74%)