This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Invention on a Microscopic Theme
- Artist: Lawrence Kupferman, American, born 1909
- Medium: Watercolor on paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm) Frame: 37 3/4 x 31 3/4 in. (95.9 x 80.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Upper right sideways: "Kupferman 301" ; lower left sideways: "301 / Kupferman" ; lower right: "301 / Kupferman"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 49.120
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Lawrence Kupferman (American, born 1909). Invention on a Microscopic Theme, 20th century. Watercolor on paper, 26 x 21 in. (66 x 53.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 49.120. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)