This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Adolph Gottlieb, American, 1903-1974
- Medium: Tempera over pencil
- Dates: ca. 1948-1951
- Dimensions: 19 15/16 x 26 3/16 in. (50.6 x 66.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Adolph Gottlieb"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 49.122
- Credit Line: Carll H. de Silver Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Adolph Gottlieb (American, 1903-1974). Floating, ca. 1948-1951. Tempera over pencil, 19 15/16 x 26 3/16 in. (50.6 x 66.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Carll H. de Silver Fund, 49.122. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)