This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Homo Homini Lupus.
- Portfolio/Series: from the portfolio: "Miserere"
- Artist: Georges Rouault, French, 1871-1958
- Medium: Etching, aquatint, and heliogravure on laid Arches paper
- Dates: 1926
- Dimensions: 22 7/8 x 16 9/16 in. (58.1 x 42 cm) (show scale)
- Inscriptions: Watermarks: "Arches"and "Ambroise Vollard"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 50.15.37
- Edition: Edition: 16/425
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Georges Rouault (French, 1871-1958). Homo Homini Lupus., 1926. Etching, aquatint, and heliogravure on laid Arches paper, 22 7/8 x 16 9/16 in. (58.1 x 42 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund, 50.15.37. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (52%)