This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Lower Broadway on a Rainy Day, N. Y.
- Artist: Paul Weller, American, 1912-2000
- Medium: Chlorobromide print
- Dates: early 20th-mid 20th century
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 50.49.2
- Credit Line: Gift of the artist
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Weller (American, 1912-2000). Lower Broadway on a Rainy Day, N. Y., early 20th-mid 20th century. Chlorobromide print Brooklyn Museum, Gift of the artist, 50.49.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (51%)