This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: John Marin, American, 1870-1953
- Publisher: Alfred Stieglitz, American, 1864-1946
- Medium: Drypoint and etching on wove paper
- Dates: 1913
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 x 11 1/8 in. (35.6 x 28.3 cm) Image: 11 1/4 x 8 3/4 in. (28.6 x 22.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right, "John Marin" and printed in plate lower left: "Marin 13/Brooklyn Bridge"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, lower left of sheet "Printed by John Marin/ Sent out by 291"
- Collections:American Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 50.166.2
- Edition: About 20 prints
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: John Marin (American, 1870-1953). Brooklyn Bridge, 1913. Drypoint and etching on wove paper, Sheet: 14 x 11 1/8 in. (35.6 x 28.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 50.166.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (64%)