This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Eglise de St. Martin
- Artist: Clare Romano, American, born 1922
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper
- Dates: 1950
- Dimensions: Sheet: 20 1/2 x 13 in. (52.1 x 33 cm) Image: 14 3/16 x 10 1/2 in. (36 x 26.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, outside of plate, lower right, "Clare Romano"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, outside of plate, lower left "4/16" and lower center "Eglise de St Martin" Notes on measurement inscribed in graphite outside of plate, lower center of sheet
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 51.47
- Edition: Edition: 4/16
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Clare Romano (American, born 1922). Eglise de St. Martin, 1950. Lithograph on wove paper, Sheet: 20 1/2 x 13 in. (52.1 x 33 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 51.47. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)