This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Adja Yunkers, American, born Latvia, 1900-1983
- Medium: Woodcut on paper
- Dates: 1951
- Dimensions: 28 3/4 x 16 3/4 in. (73 x 42.5 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right margin in pencil: "Yunkers, 1951"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 52.29
- Edition: Edition: 11/11
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Adja Yunkers (American, born Latvia, 1900-1983). The Shoemaker, 1951. Woodcut on paper, 28 3/4 x 16 3/4 in. (73 x 42.5 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 52.29. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)