This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Margo Hoff, American, 1912-2008
- Medium: Woodcut on Japan paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: 15 5/8 x 11 3/16 in. (39.7 x 28.4 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "M. Hoff" lower right margin in pencil.
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 53.31
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Margo Hoff (American, 1912-2008). Sea Wall, 20th century. Woodcut on Japan paper, 15 5/8 x 11 3/16 in. (39.7 x 28.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 53.31. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)