This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Michael Ponce de Leon, American, born 1922
- Medium: Intaglio on wove paper mounted on paper
- Dates: 1953
- Dimensions: Sheet (folded): 11 1/4 x 8 7/16 in. (28.6 x 21.4 cm) Image: 10 3/16 x 5 3/4 in. (25.9 x 14.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite outside of plate, lower right, "Ponce de Leon"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite outside of plate, lower left "1-25" and outside of plate, lower center "The Critic"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 53.268.1
- State: A w/ proof B
- Edition: 1/25
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Michael Ponce de Leon (American, born 1922). The Critic, 1953. Intaglio on wove paper mounted on paper, Sheet (folded): 11 1/4 x 8 7/16 in. (28.6 x 21.4 cm). Brooklyn Museum, 53.268.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)