This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Edge of the Field
- Portfolio/Series: From the portfolio series: Improvisations 54
- Artist: Paul Pinson
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dates: 1954
- Dimensions: Sheet: 18 7/8 x 24 7/8 in. (47.9 x 63.2 cm) Image: 11 3/4 x 18 5/8 in. (29.8 x 47.3 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed on plate lower right: "Pinson"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 54.153.34
- Credit Line: Gift of Artists Equity, Chicago Chapter
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Paul Pinson. Edge of the Field, 1954. Lithograph, Sheet: 18 7/8 x 24 7/8 in. (47.9 x 63.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Artists Equity, Chicago Chapter, 54.153.34. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)