This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Little City
- Artist: (James) Carol Summers, American, born 1925
- Medium: Color woodcut on Japan paper
- Dates: 1954
- Dimensions: sheet: 20 x 11 1/8 in. (50.8 x 28.3 cm) image: 16 1/2 x 7 1/2 in. (41.9 x 19.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed in graphite, inside of plate, lower center: "Carol Summers '54 ©"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed in graphite, inside of plate, lower left: "52/210 The Little City"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 55.6.2
- Edition: Edition: 52/210
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: (James) Carol Summers (American, born 1925). The Little City, 1954. Color woodcut on Japan paper, sheet: 20 x 11 1/8 in. (50.8 x 28.3 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 55.6.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)