This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Hans Hartung, French, born Germany, 1904-1989
- Medium: Etching in color on wove paper
- Dates: 20th century
- Dimensions: 8 3/4 x 25 9/16 in. (22.3 x 65 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Arches"
- Signature: Signed, "Hartung" lower right margin in pencil
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 55.115.1
- Edition: Edition: 32/100
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Hans Hartung (French, born Germany, 1904-1989). Abstract Composition, 20th century. Etching in color on wove paper, 8 3/4 x 25 9/16 in. (22.3 x 65 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund, 55.115.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)