This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Woman at Morning Ablutions
- Artist: Conrad Felixmüller, German, 1897-1977
- Medium: Etching on laid paper
- Dimensions: 11 5/8 x 7 7/8 in. (29.5 x 20 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "Johann Wilhem"
- Signature: Signed "Felix-Müller" lower right in pencil
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 55.165.13
- Edition: Edition: 24/40
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. F.H. Hirschland
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Conrad Felixmüller (German, 1897-1977). Woman at Morning Ablutions. Etching on laid paper, 11 5/8 x 7 7/8 in. (29.5 x 20 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. F.H. Hirschland, 55.165.13. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)