This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Seated Harlequin (Sitzender Harlekin)
- Artist: Heinrich Campendonk, German, 1889-1957
- Medium: Woodcut on wove paper
- Place Made: Germany
- Dates: 1922
- Dimensions: Image: 14 7/8 x 11 1/2 in. (37.8 x 29.2 cm) Sheet (uneven): 21 11/16 x 15 in. (55.1 x 38.1 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed, "Campendonk" lower left margin in pencil
- Inscriptions: Lower left in graphite: "Campendonk"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 55.165.73
- Credit Line: Gift of Dr. F.H. Hirschland
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Heinrich Campendonk (German, 1889-1957). Seated Harlequin (Sitzender Harlekin), 1922. Woodcut on wove paper, Image: 14 7/8 x 11 1/2 in. (37.8 x 29.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Dr. F.H. Hirschland, 55.165.73. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Good (77%)