This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Gus Mager, (Charles Augustus Mager aka Watso), American, 1878-1956
- Medium: Oil on canvas
- Dates: ca. 1920-1926
- Dimensions: 30 1/8 x 25 1/2 in. (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Gus / Mager"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 56.139
- Credit Line: Gift of Elizabeth Riefstahl
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Gus Mager, (Charles Augustus Mager aka Watso) (American, 1878-1956). Woman Knitting, ca. 1920-1926. Oil on canvas, 30 1/8 x 25 1/2 in. Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Elizabeth Riefstahl, 56.139. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)