This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Fog Bank - Porcupines
- Artist: Grant M. Simon, American, 1887-after 1967
- Medium: Watercolor over pencil on paper
- Dates: 1955
- Dimensions: 22 1/8 x 26 inches (56.1 x 66 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower left: "Grant Simon 55"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed verso: "Fog Bank Porcupines / Grant M. Simon / 2214 St. James St. / Phil. 3, PA"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 56.179
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert E. Blum
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Grant M. Simon (American, 1887-after 1967). Fog Bank - Porcupines, 1955. Watercolor over pencil on paper, 22 1/8 x 26 inches (56.1 x 66 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Robert E. Blum, 56.179. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)