This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Study for Profile
- Artist: Pablo Picasso, Spanish, 1881-1973
- Medium: Lithograph on zinc printed on heavy wove paper
- Dates: 1948
- Dimensions: 21 1/4 x 28 3/4 in. (54 x 73 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in pencil: "Picasso"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 57.7.1
- Edition: Edition: 33/50
- Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert M. Rothschild
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973). Study for Profile, 1948. Lithograph on zinc printed on heavy wove paper, 21 1/4 x 28 3/4 in. (54 x 73 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Herbert M. Rothschild, 57.7.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)