This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Kurt Rudolf Hoffmann Sonderborg, German, born Denmark 1923
- Medium: Lithograph on paper
- Dates: 1956
- Dimensions: 20 1/16 x 16 in. (51 x 40.6 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right margin in pencil: "Sonderborg 56"
- Inscriptions: Inscribed lower left margin: "18/20"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 58.10.5
- Edition: Edition: 18/20
- Credit Line: Henry L. Batterman Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Kurt Rudolf Hoffmann Sonderborg (German, born Denmark 1923). Abstract Composition, 1956. Lithograph on paper, 20 1/16 x 16 in. (51 x 40.6 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Henry L. Batterman Fund, 58.10.5. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (55%)