This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
The Shadow City
- Artist: Louise Nevelson, American, born Russia, 1900-1988
- Medium: Etching and drypoint on paper
- Dates: 1953-1955
- Dimensions: sheet: 13 5/8 x 20 3/4 in. (34.6 x 52.7 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right in graphite: "Louise Nevelson'
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 58.44.2
- Edition: Edition: 1/20
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Louise Nevelson (American, born Russia, 1900-1988). The Shadow City, 1953-1955. Etching and drypoint on paper, sheet: 13 5/8 x 20 3/4 in. (34.6 x 52.7 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 58.44.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (54%)