This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
- Artist: Pablo Picasso, Spanish, 1881-1973
- Medium: Etching, scraper and burin on heavy laid paper
- Dates: 1935
- Dimensions: Sheet: 19 1/2 x 27 1/4in. (49.5 x 69.2cm) Image: 27 x 19 5/8 in. (68.6 x 49.8 cm) (show scale)
- Markings: Watermarks: "MONTVAL" and barely discernable circles at lower corners, same as proof in Musee Picasso.
- Inscriptions: Lower right in ink: "Picasso" Boldly inscribed in ink: "Epreuve d'etat tiree pour Man Ray avec l'Amite qu'a pour lui. Picasso, Paris, '29, Septembre XXXVI"
- Collections:European Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 59.30
- State: Artist's Proof
- Credit Line: Frank L. Babbott Fund, Frederick Loeser Fund and Museum Collection Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973). La Minotauromachia, 1935. Etching, scraper and burin on heavy laid paper Brooklyn Museum, Frank L. Babbott Fund, Frederick Loeser Fund and Museum Collection Fund, 59.30. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (59%)