This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Alphabet of Creation
- Artist: Ben Shahn, American, born Lithuania, 1898-1969
- Medium: Serigraph on paper
- Dates: 1957
- Dimensions: sheet: 38 3/4 x 27 1/4 in. (98.4 x 69.2 cm) image: 31 1/4 x 22 in. (79.4 x 55.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right margin in sepia ink: "Ben Shahn"
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 59.31.1
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Ben Shahn (American, born Lithuania, 1898-1969). Alphabet of Creation, 1957. Serigraph on paper, sheet: 38 3/4 x 27 1/4 in. (98.4 x 69.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 59.31.1. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)