This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Composiiton No. 16
- Artist: Janet C. Harwood, American, 1934
- Medium: Pen and ink on paper
- Dates: 1960
- Dimensions: 15 3/4 x 22 1/2 in. (40 x 57.2 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right of composition in graphite: "Janet Compere"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 60.123
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Janet C. Harwood (American, 1934). Composiiton No. 16, 1960. Pen and ink on paper, 15 3/4 x 22 1/2 in. (40 x 57.2 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 60.123. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)