This image is presented as a "thumbnail" because it is protected by copyright. The Brooklyn Museum respects the rights of artists who retain the copyright to their work.
Studio Window III
- Artist: Robert Birmelin, American, born 1933
- Medium: Charcoal on paper
- Dates: 1959
- Dimensions: 35 x 27 1/2 in. (88.9 x 69.9 cm) (show scale)
- Signature: Signed lower right of composition in pencil: "R. Birmelin"
- Collections:Contemporary Art
- Museum Location: This item is not on view
- Accession Number: 60.124.2
- Credit Line: Dick S. Ramsay Fund
- Rights Statement: © artist or artist's estate
- Caption: Robert Birmelin (American, born 1933). Studio Window III, 1959. Charcoal on paper, 35 x 27 1/2 in. (88.9 x 69.9 cm). Brooklyn Museum, Dick S. Ramsay Fund, 60.124.2. © artist or artist's estate
- Record Completeness: Adequate (53%)